|S. No.||Item||Norms & Standards|
• Number of Teachers - One Teacher for 20 childrens.
• Number of Caregiver - One Caregiver for 20 childrens.
• Adequate staff to maintain hygiene, sanitation, ensure safety, security of children in the play School.
• Arrangement of securing the school building by boundary wall or fencing.
• Adequate circulation area and ventilation. A separate rest room for children.
• Barrier-free access.
• Separate child-friendly and disabled-family toilets for boys and girls.
• Soap clean cloth/towel, garbage bin, wash basin,sink at low level.
• Portable,safe and adequate drinking water facility to all children.
• A pantry-desirable.
• Play area
• CCTV surveillance.
• Fire safety measures.
• Periodic pest control.
|3||Minumum number of instructional hours per day.||• 3-4 hours per day as National ECCE Policy 2013 (Play school should only be used as non-residential facility functional as per the prescribed number of hours per day).|
|4||Teaching Learning Aids||• Shall be provided to each class in adequate number in accordance with the prescribed curriculum|
|5||Library||• There shall be a library in each school having reading material appropriate for early years, educational audio-visual aids.|
|6||Play materials, games and sports equipments||• As prescribed by the company.|
|7||Health||• Basic first aid and medicine kit containing band-aids/ bandages cotton wool and disinfectants for minor injuries, ORS packets,Scissors, thermometer and antiseptic ointment should also be part of medicine kits. Arrangement of quarterly health checkup by a registered medical practitioner|
• Enrollment forms of childrens.
• Admission/Enrollment register for recording profile of children and their parents including details of both parents.
• Attendance register of childrens.
• Attendance registers of all employees.
• Maintenance of quarterly health check-up records of children
• Stock register
• Fee record of all children.
We at Shararat believe that each child is unique and needs nurturing to unlock their potential. Our aim is to bring out their best and grow them into responsible world citizens. We are committed to enhancing education by creating a vibrant chain of educational institutes across the country. Our aim is to create life-long learners who appreciate education and believe in creating value wherever they go. We also strive to create an engaging and collaborative model to invite participation of students, teachers, parents, investors and the community in general.
Top five reasons why you should start a Shararat Franchise
1. You can do it ñ Our aim is to bring out the best in every child and grow them into responsible world citizens. You can make it possible with a Shararat centre of your own.
2. Great Legacy ñ Shararat is an ambitious initiative by Sri Raghvendra Singh Educational Services Private Limited, one of the leading education groups in India. You will get a great deal of support ñ like desigining of collaterals, training your teachers and inputs for marketing activities, to set up a Shararat Preschool in your preferred location.
• Enjoy Nationwide Recognition.
• Save time, Effort and Expenditure involved in creating a brand name.
• Gain from our Expertise.
• Reap benefits from a successful business model.
• Enjoy the status of being a esteemed educationist.
3. Unique Learning approach ñ Shararat incorporates ëLearning by doingí enabling little ones to grasp fundamentals of each activity through their receptivity and creativity. Also, there is a special Pre-Playgroup programme BUMBLE for Parents and Toddlers that helps groom the parents with proper counselling and helping them bond well with kids with the help of activities.
4. There is something for everyone ñ It is a win ñ win situation for everyone, parents get the ideal preschool, children get an ideal early educational development and the franchise owner get an ideal return on investment.
5. You are an entrepreneur ñ Apart from being an excellent investment opportunity, this is also a step forward to unleash the entrepreneur in you.